AllFreePapers.com - All Free Papers and Essays for All Students
Search

Choice to Eat Dessert - Market Strategy Planning

Autor:   •  October 6, 2018  •  Case Study  •  876 Words (4 Pages)  •  120 Views

Page 1 of 4

RESULTS AND DISCUSSION OF FINDINGS

 

  1. MARKET FEASIBILITY

        Market strategy planning is a very significant activity in a business firm. It deals with the analysis of the forces of supply and demand, and an analysis of the mechanism that facilitates exchanges between them.

        The necessary decisions to satisfy their wants and their motivation are the satisfaction of their needs. On the other hand, the perception of the business firm is to make profits out of rendering service to satisfy the needs of the consumers.

        The market is a crucial part of developing a market strategy. Knowing the target market with regard to a specific product will be of great help in getting a better idea of the market trends. A market study is one of the vital parts of a feasibility study because it will help people in the business to be aware of the demands of its target market and is a factor in knowing if the proposed business is feasible or not.

Table 1. Frequency Distribution and Percentage of

Respondents’ Choice to Eat Dessert

Choice to Eat Dessert

Frequency

Percentage

Yes

185

92.5%

No

15

7.5%

Total

200

100%

92.5% or 185 out of 200 respondents eat dessert while the remaining 7.5% or 15 out 200 respondents do not eat dessert.

[pic 1]

Figure 1. Choice to Eat Dessert

Table 2. Frequency Distribution and Percentage of Respondents’ Choice to Eat Cake out of Vegetables

Choice to Eat Cake out of Vegetables

Frequency

Percentage

Yes

159

85.95%

No

26

14.05%

Total

185

100%

85.95% or 159 out of 185 respondents who have appetite for dessert prefer to eat cake out of vegetables while the remaining 14.05% or 26 out 185 respondents do not eat cake out of vegetables.

[pic 2]

Figure 2. Choice to Eat Cake out of Vegetables

Table 3. Frequency Distribution and Percentage of Respondents’ Reason to buy a Cake

The 185 Respondents who prefer to eat vegetable cake were asked to rank the four possible reasons why they buy a cake, 4 being the highest and 1 being the lowest. The rank corresponds to point.

Reason to Buy a Cake

Frequency

Percentage

For Gifts

535 points

28.92%

For Snack

489 points

26.43%

For Special Occasion

535 points

                28.92%

For Giveaways

291 points

15.73%

Total

1850 points

100%

...

Download as:   txt (6.2 Kb)   pdf (246.6 Kb)   docx (205.3 Kb)  
Continue for 3 more pages »