Business / Strategic Marketing Plan For Service
Strategic Marketing Plan For Service
Autor: Sheryl 30 October 2011
Words: 293 | Pages: 2
Strategic Marketing Plan for Service / Opportunity development
• Slow membership growth in past years for following reasons gathered via informal interview with the DB residents and ‘The Club' staff,
- Rigid memberships joining policy
- Economic uncertainty resulted club membership withdrawal
- High upfront and joining fee cause financial burden to some
- Minimal promotion of ‘The Club'
• A proactive and dynamic marketing strategy and program is therefore needed to drive membership subscription
The provision of opportunities for recreation, social intercourse and refreshment for the benefits of its members (source: www.hkri.com)
2.0 Business Objectives
To increase membership revenue and membership number by 5% and 10% respectively (by assumption only)
3.0 Marketing Audit...